You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: vetagorner.com
What are cookies ?
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_190485168_1||These cookies are set by Google Analytics which is a simple tool that helps us measure how users interact with our website. As a user navigates between web pages, Google Analytics records information about the page a user has visited, for example the URL of the page. The cookies themselves are used to ‘remember’ what a user has done on previous pages and interactions with our website.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_ga_FPTWX1G37H||Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Our contact details
Data privacy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
– Name and email address for subscription to our newsletter mailing list services
– Name and address details so we can send you things you buy.
We will also capture certain information via cookies as outlined above.
Your information is not sold and is used solely for the purposes of understanding our interaction with you, carrying out our services and managing your online experience with us. We may share this information with contractors and / or advisors solely in furtherance of the above aims.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(i) Your consent – You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by either unsubscribing to the newsletter, removing cookies consent or contacting email@example.com (as appropriate).
(ii) We have a contractual obligation.
(iii) We have a legitimate interest.
Your data protection rights
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information regarding third party use
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.