You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: vetagorner.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
Your privacy is of paramount importance to us at Veta Gorner Printmaking and we are fully committed to protecting and respecting the same. This and subsequent sections explain how we collect personal information about those who use our services, how we use the data, when we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
By using our services and consenting to us processing and controlling your data, you are agreeing to the conditions contained herein. If you have any questions please contact us. For the purposes of the data that we collect from our website and for the performance of the services that we deliver on your behalf, we play the role of data controller.
Our contact details
For the purposes of compliance related matters please note the following:
Name: Veta Gorner Printmaking
Data privacy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
– Name and email address for subscription to our newsletter mailing list services
– Name and address details so we can send you things you buy.
We will also capture certain information via cookies as outlined above.
Your information is not sold and is used solely for the purposes of understanding our interaction with you, carrying out our services and managing your online experience with us. We may share this information with contractors and / or advisors solely in furtherance of the above aims.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(i) Your consent – You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by either unsubscribing to the newsletter, removing cookies consent or contacting email@example.com (as appropriate).
(ii) We have a contractual obligation.
(iii) We have a legitimate interest.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
– Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
– Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
Further information regarding third party use
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.